The band made the announcement Friday morning.
They were scheduled to play at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in October.
The band says all tickets will be refunded at the point of purchase.
The band has rescheduled some international shows for 2021 but has not said if they will reschedule the U.S. dates.
The ban on mass gatherings hasn’t been lifted in Ohio and several other places due to coronavirus.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Howland, killing man inside
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station