LORDSTOWN, Ohio (WJW) — Lordstown Motors has released interior photos of the its 2021 Lordstown Endurance electric pickup truck.
The truck, which costs $52,500 before tax credits, was introduced to the public last month, when Vice President Mike Pence visited the former General Motors plant in Lordstown (as seen in the video above) that is now used by Lordstown Motors.
The company says that the California-based Hydra Design Labs has helped with the truck’s design and prototyping. Check out the interior shots below:
Truck lovers can currently preorder the vehicle, which is set to arrive next summer.
Last month, the motor company said it plans to hire hundreds of people to build and assemble the trucks.
Check out exterior photos of the new vehicle below:
Find the truck’s full specs right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump