WASHINGTON, D.C. (WJW) — First Lady Melania Trump has unveiled this year’s holiday decorations at the White House.
In a video shared to Facebook, she wrote: “During this special time of the year, I am delighted to share “America the Beautiful” and pay tribute to the majesty of our great Nation. Together, we celebrate this land we are all proud to call home. #WHChristmas“
She also shared a series of photos.
One room is lined with several Christmas trees decorated in red. Trees in another room are silver, gold and white. There is a wreath and other ornaments representing her “Be Best” anti-bullying initiative. There’s even a miniature model of the White House incorporated into the decor.
On Nov. 28, Melania Trump shared a thank you post to workers and volunteers who helped to decorate the White House.
She wrote: “This weekend, volunteers from all across America have come to decorate the @WhiteHouse for the holiday season. Thank you for your time, enthusiasm & devotion to make sure the spirit of peace & joy fill the historic rooms & halls of the People’s House! #WHChristmas“
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Big Time Sports: Top seeds up for grabs just a week before conference tournament begins
- Cleveland Teachers Union votes to continue remote instruction next week, citing COVID concerns
- Police arrest man wanted for kidnapping 33-year-old Richland County woman
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Woman facing jail time for criticizing local nursing home on social media, attorneys say