BARBERTON, Ohio (WJW) – Fire investigators are looking into the cause of an apartment fire in Barberton.
The fire broke out around 3:45 a.m. Friday in the 220 block of First St. NW.
It took firefighters around 45 minutes to get the fire under control.
Firefighters rescued two people.
One of them was taken to the hospital.
No firefighters were hurt.
The Red Cross has been called in to help.
There are six units in the building.
It is not clear how many people were displaced by the fire.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ODOT continues preparations for first major snowfall of the year
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- 30 named storms: Record hurricane season comes to a close
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- California could run out of ICU beds by Christmas due to COVID-19, officials say