SAGAMORE HILLS, Ohio -- Flying high above the scene Wednesday morning in SkyFOX, Fox 8's Patty Harken reports that crews battled a condominium fire in Sagamore Hills.
A Sagamore Hills Fire Department spokesperson tells Fox 8 News that the fire started at approximately 4:44 a.m. inside building 500 at the condo complex located at 1105 Canyon View Road.
A woman who lives in the unit of origin was transported to Sagamore Hills Medical Center, where she was checked out for smoke inhalation.
Officials believe a lighted candle started the accidental blaze, which caused an estimated $150,000 worth of damage. Four other units also sustained damage.