Fire Crews Battle Morning Blaze at Condo Complex



This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

SAGAMORE HILLS, Ohio -- Flying high above the scene Wednesday morning in SkyFOX, Fox 8's Patty Harken reports that crews battled a condominium fire in Sagamore Hills.

A Sagamore Hills Fire Department spokesperson tells Fox 8 News that the fire started at approximately 4:44 a.m. inside building 500 at the condo complex located at 1105 Canyon View Road.

A woman who lives in the unit of origin was transported to Sagamore Hills Medical Center, where she was checked out for smoke inhalation.

Officials believe a lighted candle started the accidental blaze, which caused an estimated $150,000 worth of damage. Four other units also sustained damage.

Around the Buckeye State

More Ohio News
FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral