CLEVELAND (WJW) — All eyes were on the Powerball drawing Wednesday night after the jackpot climbed up to $410 million, which is the highest jackpot since March of 2019.
Here are the winning numbers: 1, 20, 22, 60, 66 and the Powerball number is 3.
The lucky winner can either take annual payments or a lump sum worth $316.4 million.
According to the Powerball, 2020 produced seven jackpot-winning tickets.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Some students return to in-person learning at Akron Public Schools Monday
- Some states drop COVID-19 mask mandates but still urge people to wear them – which message will win out?
- Search resumes for 6-year-old Middletown boy allegedly killed by mom
- Stark County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing Canton man
- East Cleveland detectives find drugs hidden in energy drinks, make arrest