CINCINNATI (WJW) — Who says hard seltzer season can’t last all year long?
VIVE, an Ohio-based hard seltzer brand that has gained popularity in the midwest, is releasing a fall-themed boozy beverage next month.
The brand’s Pumpkin Spice Hard Seltzer will be available at Kroger stores throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee beginning in September.
VIVE Pumpkin Spice Hard Seltzer is 5% alcohol and comes in 12 ounce cans. A six-pack sells for $9.99.
VIVE says the goal of the new flavor is to celebrate the autumn season and Americans’ love affair with anything pumpkin spice.
“There are few other products where a flavor profile and a customer base align so directly, that we wanted to be sure that we nailed the flavor,” CEO of Braxton Brewing Company Jake Rouse said in a press release. “VIVE Pumpkin Spice is likely going to be laughed at initially, but when you try it, you’ll quickly understand why we’re thrilled to launch!”
VIVE is Cincinnati’s first locally crafted hard seltzer. It comes in eight standard flavors including lime, dragonfruit, mango, grapefruit, cherry, blood orange, black raspberry and peach. All VIVE hard seltzers are gluten-free and all-natural with only 100 calories and two grams of carbs.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Amed Rosario’s hit in 10th gives Indians 2-1 win over Cubs
- Aliza Sherman murder case: New details on the investigation
- Willoughby man charged with murder in death of infant son
- Ohio to start vaccinating children 12 to 15 years old on Thursday
- Ohio vaccine lottery: Free 4-year college tuition for kids, $1 million for adults