CINCINNATI (WJW) — Who says hard seltzer season can’t last all year long?
VIVE, an Ohio-based hard seltzer brand that has gained popularity in the midwest, is releasing a fall-themed boozy beverage next month.
The brand’s Pumpkin Spice Hard Seltzer will be available at Kroger stores throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee beginning in September.
VIVE Pumpkin Spice Hard Seltzer is 5% alcohol and comes in 12 ounce cans. A six-pack sells for $9.99.
VIVE says the goal of the new flavor is to celebrate the autumn season and Americans’ love affair with anything pumpkin spice.
“There are few other products where a flavor profile and a customer base align so directly, that we wanted to be sure that we nailed the flavor,” CEO of Braxton Brewing Company Jake Rouse said in a press release. “VIVE Pumpkin Spice is likely going to be laughed at initially, but when you try it, you’ll quickly understand why we’re thrilled to launch!”
VIVE is Cincinnati’s first locally crafted hard seltzer. It comes in eight standard flavors including lime, dragonfruit, mango, grapefruit, cherry, blood orange, black raspberry and peach. All VIVE hard seltzers are gluten-free and all-natural with only 100 calories and two grams of carbs.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons
- Judge orders attorneys, adviser to explain bailout bill work
- 3-year-old Cleveland boy shot in hand by stray bullet