(WFXR) — It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention — gingerbread!
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 993 new cases, 5 additional fatalities reported
- Sam’s Club launches 12 Days of Wine Advent Calendar
- President Trump to announce shipment of millions of coronavirus tests to states
- New details: Joe Montana calls attempted kidnapping of infant grandchild scary
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years