The candy comes in a 48-ounce plastic jar and costs just under $10, according to Delish.
The Reese’s Pieces jar has already been spotted on some Costco shelves.
Instagrammer @CostcoDeals found the jar at a retailer in Hillsboro, Oregon selling for just $9.99 plus applicable taxes. The blogger shared a photo of the product with FOX 8.
Delish encourages all consumers to check their local store for the product as Costco inventories can vary.
And, you better hurry — this sweet deal is not likely to last for long.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Parent sues Hudson City School district for risking ‘health and safety’ of students with return to in-person education
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Show Info: October 20, 2020
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats