CLEVELAND (WJW) — Congratulations are in order! Cleveland’s Own Jennifer Jordan got married over the weekend.
Jennifer and her now-husband Scott had a small, intimate ceremony on a rooftop in downtown Cleveland on Friday night.
Take a look at some of the photos from their big day:
Guests wore masks and remained socially distant.
Plus, our own Wayne Dawson officiated the ceremony.
We are so happy for Jennifer and Scott and wish them all the best as husband and wife!
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Simply loved’: Ohio deputy loses battle with COVID-19
- Fox Recipe Box: Phenomenal Pho
- Global airlines rush to change flights to the U.S. over 5G problem
- White House to make 400 million N95 masks available for free
- ‘Excited to get it done’: Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield’s message before shoulder surgery