CLEVELAND (WJW) — Congratulations are in order! Cleveland’s Own Jennifer Jordan got married over the weekend.
Jennifer and her now-husband Scott had a small, intimate ceremony on a rooftop in downtown Cleveland on Friday night.
Take a look at some of the photos from their big day:
Guests wore masks and remained socially distant.
Plus, our own Wayne Dawson officiated the ceremony.
We are so happy for Jennifer and Scott and wish them all the best as husband and wife!
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics
- Man with cerebral palsy gets birthday wish on Painesville Speedway
- Ashtabula residents react to torrential downpours, possible funnel cloud
- Investigation underway after officer-involved shooting in Mansfield
- ‘Happy tears’: Lee’s gold sparks joy at home in Minnesota