(WJW) — Cinnamon Toast Crunch is trying to sweeten up your spice cabinet.
The new seasoning blends together the cereal’s distinct flavors of cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and graham crackers into one powder.
People says the seasoning is perfect for morning toast, baked goods, desserts, ice cream sundaes, coffee and sweet potatoes.
Cinnadust will be available starting September 1 exclusively at Sam’s Club.
The spice will be available online and in grocery stores nationwide early next year.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch has also recently released a coffee creamer and an ice cream flavor.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions
- President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania leave for Florida on Air Force One