The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Plane crashed at Wadsworth Municipal Airport, emergency crews on scene
- Photos: Trailblazing SpaceX tourist trip to orbit ends with splashdown
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in restaurant
- What you need to know about over-the-counter COVID-19 tests