The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Cleveland reports 266 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- Monday starts off rainy, with snow around the corner in Northeast Ohio
- ODOT crews preparing for the first major snowstorm of the season
- ‘We didn’t do it lightly’: Summa Health on decision to suspend some elective procedures
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump