The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Investigators looking for missing Chardon woman
- Cleveland Clinic sees significant rise in vasectomies after Supreme Court ruling
- Videos: Black bear spotted in Norton backyard
- Akron police chief calls for patience, promises more details in deadly officer-involved shooting
- Monkeypox: How the White House plans to control outbreak