The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 10-digit dialing coming to certain area codes
- Know this nose? Mystery snout shows up in Cleveland
- Third stimulus checks: Dems OK tighter income limits for COVID-19 relief
- Capitol Police: Intelligence suggests possible threat by militia group Thursday
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars