The beer company is releasing limited-edition Nelly tall Boy 25 oz. Budweiser cans on October 20.
The campaign is commemorating the 20th anniversary of his debut album, “Country Grammar.”
The cans feature elements from Nelly’s music career and honor his ties to his hometown of St. Louis, which is also home to Anheuser-Busch headquarters.
The design includes Nelly lyrics, his photo, the logo from his record label and the St. Louis Cardinals logo.
The limited-edition cans will be available exclusively in St. Louis.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Plane goes down in Avon cornfield after engine goes out
- ‘Blood sugar sisters’: Diabetic basketball players share special bond
- Godiva plans to close 128 chocolate stores across North America due to pandemic slump
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack