The beer company is releasing limited-edition Nelly tall Boy 25 oz. Budweiser cans on October 20.
The campaign is commemorating the 20th anniversary of his debut album, “Country Grammar.”
The cans feature elements from Nelly’s music career and honor his ties to his hometown of St. Louis, which is also home to Anheuser-Busch headquarters.
The design includes Nelly lyrics, his photo, the logo from his record label and the St. Louis Cardinals logo.
The limited-edition cans will be available exclusively in St. Louis.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’
- FOX 8 gifts Chargers with special Cleveland box after dig at Browns
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds; there are just a few days left to claim them
- Protesters show support for Palestine during rally at Crocker Park