The beer company is releasing limited-edition Nelly tall Boy 25 oz. Budweiser cans on October 20.
The campaign is commemorating the 20th anniversary of his debut album, “Country Grammar.”
The cans feature elements from Nelly’s music career and honor his ties to his hometown of St. Louis, which is also home to Anheuser-Busch headquarters.
The design includes Nelly lyrics, his photo, the logo from his record label and the St. Louis Cardinals logo.
The limited-edition cans will be available exclusively in St. Louis.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Communities across Northeast Ohio taking part in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Eagle recovering after being hit by vehicle in Erie County, deputies say
- Much cooler temperatures for your weekend