It happened at the First National Bank on Richmond Road at about 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to the FBI, the suspect demanded money from the teller and indicated he had a gun. He got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot into a nearby neighborhood. No injuries were reported.
The FBI released photos of the suspect Wednesday afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Beachwood Police Department, Cleveland Division of the FBI or Crime Stoppers. Tips can remain anonymous and reward money is available.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Show Info: October 20, 2020
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats
- Ohio felon arrested after using Kool-Aid packet to ring up $994 in charges at Florida Walmart
- Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google
- Ohio woman turns self in for killing husband, says he asked her to end his suffering from illness