Michael Zacharias is federally charged “with coercion and enticement, sex trafficking of a minor, and sex trafficking of an adult by force, fraud, or coercion,” the FBI said in a statement. The Northwest Ohio Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force arrested Zacharias, 53, at his home reportedly without incident.
The FBI said that Zacharias has allegedly “engaged in sexual conduct with minors” at least since the late 1990s, according to the complaint.
Anyone who may have been harmed by Zacharias is encouraged to come forward and call 216-622-6842. The FBI said that anything reported to them will remain in confidence.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions
- ‘Will be back in some form’: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania depart D.C. ahead of inauguration