PARMA, Ohio (WJW) — A woman battling breast cancer received a special surprise on Sunday.
Family and friends of Christine Vodicka organized a car parade to drive past her house in Parma.
Christine has metastasized breast cancer, which has now spread to her brain and other organs.
“We have at least 20 cars as well as people who are walking to show her how much she is loved and that we are all supporting her during her battle,” said June McDougal.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Senators to introduce bill to raise Ohio minimum wage
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results
- Lighter Eats Road Trip: 24 Karrot Kitchen
- January 25, 2021 Road Trip: Lighter Eats