(CNN) – Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin!
The Massachusetts-based company is making its pumpkin-flavored coffee, espresso and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers.
Here’s a rundown of their fall offerings:
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Chai latte
- Pumpkin flavored coffees
- Apple cider donut and donut hole treats
- Pumpkin donut, donut hole treats and muffin
- Maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich
The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Bronny James returned to full-contact practice for 1st time since cardiac arrest
- Chagrin Falls celebrates first night of Hanukkah with heightened security
- 100 pounds of cannabis stolen at gunpoint in California dispensary, police say
- Rapper Kodak Black arrested on cocaine charges
- Hunter Biden indicted on tax charges