COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – Ohio Governor Mike DeWine signed Ohio House Bill 404 Tuesday, which extends the expiration date of driver licenses, identification cards, and vehicle registrations due to the ongoing pandemic.
If an expiration date is between March 9, 2020 and April 1, 2021, the expiration date has automatically been extended through July 1, 2021.
The State of Ohio still encourages people to utilize online services like purchasing a temporary tag, renewing vehicle registration, ordering new license plates, or to check their driving record.
If you need to visit in person, you can try the “Get in Line, Online” service, which allows you to get in the queue before you arrive.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Senators to introduce bill to raise Ohio minimum wage
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results
- Lighter Eats Road Trip: 24 Karrot Kitchen