The man, Samuel H. Isabell, who was last seen on Wednesday, June 17, and has dementia along with other health problems, is known to frequent the Euclid Avenue/Indian Hills area.
He is described as 6-feet tall and 200 pounds. Police say he may be wearing a jacket that’s red, white and blue along with a black hat. He may also have on an electronic ankle bracelet.
Anyone who has seen this man or knows where he may be is asked to call the Euclid Police Detective Bureau at 216-289-8505.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Lorain County Sheriff’s Office: Don’t overwhelm dispatch with mask-related calls
- International teacher stuck abroad in Hong Kong despite testing negative for COVID-19
- Euclid police officer recovers from coronavirus, has message for others
- Rain returns Friday; Temps in the 80s this weekend
- Reports: Big Ten moving to conference-only football schedule