EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) — Euclid police have arrested two men now charged with the murder of an East Cleveland woman that occurred Friday, Oct. 2.
Twenty-year-old Daylonta Jones and 21-year-old Curtis Gatheright, both of Cleveland, are accused of shooting and killing Shalaymiah Moore on Lake Shore Boulevard in Euclid, police reported.
The two suspects, who are both being held at the Cuyahoga County Jail, are reportedly being charged with aggravated robbery along with murder.
Police are not offering any other details at this time.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Not ready to return to work? Shop these top Cyber Monday deals instead
- Matthew McConaughey says in video he won’t seek political office ‘at this moment’
- Omicron headlines: New cases emerge; President Biden to address the nation
- Blog: What to expect on the roads as you head out the door
- Woman vanishes under mysterious circumstances while traveling