EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) — Responding to an early morning house fire, Euclid firefighters helped rescue a puppy from the clutches of a smoky kitchen.
The Euclid Fire Department reports that a small pit bull was taken from the home, after being discovered underneath a table, and successfully resuscitated with oxygen.
The house fire was on Bruce Avenue.
“Strong work,” the fire department said of the members of C-platoon in a Facebook post. Check out photos of the pup above.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland Browns warn season ticket holders of stadium changes because of coronavirus
- ‘Armed and dangerous’: Sheriff’s office in Ohio looking for attempted murder suspect
- MLB releases 2021 schedule; Cleveland opens season on April 1
- Starbucks to mandate facial coverings in all company-owned cafes starting July 15
- A closer look: Mask mandate for Ohio counties with high risk of coronavirus