NORTH RIDGEVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — Summer is waning, and that means gearing up for fall, and by extension, Halloween.
The Aut-O-Rama Twin Drive-In Theatre in North Ridgeville is getting into the spirit of the upcoming season, announcing plans to show Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” this October.
In the Facebook post, theater management said “Nightmare” was set to play the weekend of Oct. 16-18 and that pre-sale tickets were expected to arrive online as soon as Tuesday.
Opened back in 1993, the stop-motion animated film has since become a family-friendly Halloween classic.
The coronavirus pandemic kept many traditional movie theaters across America closed throughout much of the summer, but drive-ins, where film-lovers can watch from the confines of their cars, were able to open much sooner, creating a resurgence of sorts for the old-school venues.
Find out more about other festive Aut-O-Rama showings and ticketing information at autoramadrivein.com.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions
- Ohio residents 80 and older eligible for COVID-19 vaccine this week
- Thanks to Teachers: Tell us why yours is the best in Northeast Ohio