Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
1) Hollywood’s golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, shocked the world by announcing their divorce in 2005. A few months later, Pitt was photographed with his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie, frolicking on a beach in Africa. Both Pitt and Jolie deny any on-set cheating, but the couple is still together and share six children.
Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
2) Actress Kristen Stewart issued a stunning apology on July 25, 2012, for cheating on her Twilight co-star and boyfriend, Robert Pattison, with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders. The married father of two later released his own public apology to his wife, Liberty Ross, about the indiscretion.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian
3) In 2009, country singer LeAnn Rimes initially denied an affair with her Northern Lights co-star Eddie Cibrian–despite very incriminating surveillance pictures. The two married actors later fessed up to the philandering, divorced their respective spouses, then married each other.
Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe
4) America’s sweetheart Meg Ryan shed her good-girl image in 2001 when she ditched then-hubby Dennis Quaid for her Proof of Life co-star Russell Crowe. The couple broke up after a few months. Crowe has been married to actress Danielle Spencer since 2003. Ryan is dating singer John Cougar Mellencamp.
Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie
5) Actress Laura Dern said she was talking marriage with her boyfriend Billy Bob Thornton when she left to film a movie in 1999. But Thornton apparently had other plans, as he married his Pushing Tin co-star Angelina Jolie while Dern was away. Thornton said his relationship had ended before his taking up with Jolie. The couple divorced in 2002.