ELYRIA, Ohio (WJW)—The Elyria Police Department is investigating the death of a 2-year-old girl.
Emergency workers responded to a house on Hartford Drive at about 4:17 p.m. Wednesday for an unresponsive toddler. According to police, the child was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no evidence of physical injuries during the autopsy and additional tests are pending, police said.
No other information on the case is available at this time.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Man sentenced for Willoughby Hills hit-and-run that injured woman walking dog
- ‘Paul Rudd is a real hero’: Actor hands out cookies to early voters at polls in Brooklyn, video goes viral
- Port Clinton postpones Trick or Treat due to coronavirus
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- Newsfeed Now: Biden returns to Iowa; Trump plays defense in Mich., Wis.