ELYRIA, Ohio (WJW)—The Elyria Police Department is investigating the death of a 2-year-old girl.
Emergency workers responded to a house on Hartford Drive at about 4:17 p.m. Wednesday for an unresponsive toddler. According to police, the child was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no evidence of physical injuries during the autopsy and additional tests are pending, police said.
No other information on the case is available at this time.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Protest for jailed Capitol rioters: Police ready this time
- Browns linebacker Anthony Walker placed on injured reserve
- Mega Millions, Powerball hit big jackpots ahead of weekend drawings
- Cleveland Museum of Art implements COVID-19 vaccine requirement for employees