EASTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Eastlake police are currently looking for a missing 28-year-old woman.
According to the department’s Facebook post, Courtney Kinkoph was last seen very early this morning on Vine St. and officers want to make sure she is OK.
She was wearing black leggings and a black leather jacket. She is 5’5″, weighs 120 pounds, has green eyes and dyed black hair. She has circle tattoos on both sides of her face.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should call Eastlake PD at 440-951-1400.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers