EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — East Cleveland police are investigating after an eight-year-old girl was shot.
According to the department, it happened Sunday night near Forest Hills Blvd.
The child’s condition is currently unknown. Detectives are still on scene at this time.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- City of Lakewood passes mask mandate to help with enforcement
- Prosecutors detail evidence in deaths of two Idaho children
- Georgia 2nd grader tests positive for coronavirus after first day of school
- 100 killed, more than 4,000 wounded in Beirut explosion
- Rain moves out for sunshine and 70s