Editor’s Note: The video above shows people lined up for the first day of early voting in Cuyahoga County.
According to a press release, 193,021 people in Ohio voted in person in the first week of early voting.
At this time in 2016, only 64,312 people had cast a ballot early.
Early in-person voting continues through November 2.
Statewide, 2,470,268 people have requested absentee ballot applications.
That’s nearly twice the amount requested this time in 2016.
You can request an absentee ballot through noon on October 31.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Mother of Tamir Rice, local activists hold rally to demand Department of Justice reopen his case
- Centenarian beats COVID-19, two strains of the flu in time for 105th birthday
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,149 confirmed cases reported, 67 new deaths