Editor’s Note: The video above shows people lined up for the first day of early voting in Cuyahoga County.
According to a press release, 193,021 people in Ohio voted in person in the first week of early voting.
At this time in 2016, only 64,312 people had cast a ballot early.
Early in-person voting continues through November 2.
Statewide, 2,470,268 people have requested absentee ballot applications.
That’s nearly twice the amount requested this time in 2016.
You can request an absentee ballot through noon on October 31.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- What it takes to be ‘wealthy’ in 12 US cities: survey
- Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson departing from ‘SNL’
- 78K lbs of infant formula heading to US: White House
- Pandemic babies with development delays can be helped to make up for lost social interaction – 5 tips for parents
- Bad news for the 2022 hurricane season: The Loop Current, a fueler of monster storms, is looking a lot like it did in 2005, the year of Katrina