Editor’s Note: The video above shows people lined up for the first day of early voting in Cuyahoga County.
According to a press release, 193,021 people in Ohio voted in person in the first week of early voting.
At this time in 2016, only 64,312 people had cast a ballot early.
Early in-person voting continues through November 2.
Statewide, 2,470,268 people have requested absentee ballot applications.
That’s nearly twice the amount requested this time in 2016.
You can request an absentee ballot through noon on October 31.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- I-Team: Voter intimidation charges filed for robocalls
- Anonymous person sends cash and confession to Akron Public Schools
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida