COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Firefighters were able to save the life of a dog after a fire in southeast Columbus.
At around 2 a.m., Friday, emergency crews were called to Olde Coventry Road for the report of a fire.
One person and a dog were able to make it out of the home, but another dog had to be rescued by firefighters.
They were able to revive the dog using an oxygen mask, and the dramatic moment was caught on NBC4’s camera.
The dog is expected to be OK.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Read more headlines, below:
- ‘Worst luck of anything’: Turtle crashes through windshield, hits 71-year-old in head
- Show Info: April 22, 2021
- Damage from Spring snow? AJ Petitti helps you out
- Green Local Schools, sheriff’s office investigating allegations against teacher
- Cleveland Metroparks new app “Find Your Path’ helps Kenny find his way