“Will Santa still be able to visit me in coronavirus season? What if he can’t go to anyone’s house or near his reindeer?” asked 9-year-old Paxton.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, appeared on CNN to discuss how Santa Claus will stay safe while delivering kids their presents across the globe.
“I took a trip up there to the North Pole. I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity and he is good to go!” Dr. Fauci said assuredly. “He can come down the chimney, he can leave the presents, he can leave, and you have nothing to worry about.”
- Dozens were sickened after visiting Kansas splash park, CDC says
- Lorain Police offer update in fatal officer-involved shooting
- What personal data could Amazon get from buying Roomba?
- Utah teacher explains decision to carry gun in classroom
- Video: Woman charged with poisoning husband with drain cleaner