News agencies report 51-year-old Neil Broussard of Lake Charles surrendered Thursday at the store in Beauregard Parish.
A judge in neighboring Calcasieu Parish set his bond at $4 million.
He’s accused of killing a 17-year-old girl and an 18-year-old boy, wounding the girl’s mother and kidnapping the woman’s 14-year-old daughter early Wednesday morning.
Authorities say he’s a convicted sex offender. They say he was wanted on sex charges in Louisiana and scheduled for trial on sex charges in Texas.
Related video: Dollar General break-in in Cleveland:
Follow the latest headlines on FOX8.com:
- GOP votes Rep. Liz Cheney out of leadership role; Rep. Elise Stefanik runs for open position
- Man accused of stealing $1.7M from woman with dementia by posing as son
- Here’s the 2021 Browns season schedule
- Amed Rosario’s hit in 10th gives Indians 2-1 win over Cubs
- Aliza Sherman murder case: New details on the investigation