An Orange County Sheriff’s arrest report says Enrico Toro was arrested Aug. 14 on misdemeanor battery charges. the report says Toro and his family arrived at security without proper masks.
They went back to their car and returned to security, but one child still had a mask that didn’t fit Disney’s rules.
Toro is accused of striking an Epcot security officer and threatening to kill him over improper face coverings. The report says as the guard was about to call his supervisor when “the male struck him with an open hand across his head.”
“We expect guests to treat our cast members with courtesy and respect, and while the vast majority of guests have adapted to our new measures, this unfortunate case required law enforcement,” A Disney spokesperson said.
Read the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘It’s a miracle’: Man cheats death after falling from second floor of apartment complex
- I-TEAM: Mary Jo Pesho killer tries to appeal for new sentence, gets denied
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Meadows Turkey Bowl continues with tradition of annual football game on Thanksgiving
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated