CHEBOYGEN, Michigan (WJW) – A 6-year-old Boston Terrier in Michigan has a new BFF.
Gibson recently made friends with a newborn deer.
The neighbors bottle fed her goats milk and say she hangs around in the neighborhood.
They’ve nicknamed her “Baby Girl.”
She plays with Gibson in his pool and even chases him around the yard to give him kisses.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Akron Public Schools Board of Education approves ‘remote plus’ learning plan
- Who should be the FNTD Game of the Week #10 winner? Vote in our poll
- Below normal temps, wet conditions continue Tuesday
- ‘Some don’t want to be told to stay home’: Contact tracing resistance reported