“We’re joining others in taking the next step and requiring all customers to wear face coverings when entering any of our stores throughout the country effective Monday, July 20,” CVS tweeted Thursday.
Target said in a statement it would start requiring masks or face coverings starting August 1 in all stores. “This builds on the more than 80% of our stores that already require guests to wear face coverings due to local and state regulations,” it said.
Target said it would provide disposable masks at entrances to customers who don’t have one.
The announcement came a day after Walmart, Kroger and Kohl’s said that masks would be mandatory in all their stores.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Cleveland Browns place DE Porter Gustin on Reserve/COVID-19 list
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving video message from late host Alex Trebek
- COVID-19 remains biggest opponent for Big Ten football teams
- Daily coronavirus numbers for Ohio will not be released on Thanksgiving