“We’re joining others in taking the next step and requiring all customers to wear face coverings when entering any of our stores throughout the country effective Monday, July 20,” CVS tweeted Thursday.
Target said in a statement it would start requiring masks or face coverings starting August 1 in all stores. “This builds on the more than 80% of our stores that already require guests to wear face coverings due to local and state regulations,” it said.
Target said it would provide disposable masks at entrances to customers who don’t have one.
The announcement came a day after Walmart, Kroger and Kohl’s said that masks would be mandatory in all their stores.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Biden has tense exchange with Republicans on Social Security during State of the Union
- Man jailed in Dallas monkey case says he’d do it again
- Biden gives lip service to immigration reform at SOTU
- Video: Child rescued after carjacking in Los Angeles
- Labor Secretary Marty Walsh is designated survivor for 2023 State of the Union