CLEVELAND (WJW)– The intermittent 911 issues in Cuyahoga County have been resolved, according to the Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management.
The issue was originally reported on Wednesday and was fixed on Friday.
Those having difficulty using 911 should call their local police or fire department’s non-emergency line for assistance.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Lake Metroparks Farmpark extending hours of operation
- DeWine orders flags flown at half-staff in memory of 8 killed in Indianapolis shooting
- Coroner: No direct link between COVID-19 vaccine and Cincinnati student’s death
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- 2,003 more COVID-19 cases, 74 new deaths in Ohio