CLEVELAND (WJW)– The intermittent 911 issues in Cuyahoga County have been resolved, according to the Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management.
The issue was originally reported on Wednesday and was fixed on Friday.
Those having difficulty using 911 should call their local police or fire department’s non-emergency line for assistance.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions
- Live: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania to leave White House, appear at sendoff before inauguration