Crews investigate after two people exposed to carbon monoxide at Cleveland pizza shop

News

(WJW Photo)

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLEVELAND — Crews were called to a pizza shop in Cleveland’s east side for possible carbon monoxide exposure Thursday night.

Cleveland fire said the incident occurred in the 10500 block of Superior Avenue.

The business was reportedly running portable gas powered generators inside the store for electricity.

EMS transported two people to University Hospitals for carbon monoxide exposure.  Their conditions are currently unknown.

Cleveland fire officials say they have ventilated the building and are removing the carbon monoxide.

This is a developing story.  FOX 8 will provide more information as it becomes available.

FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral