WESTLAKE (WJW) The Westlake Porter Public Library will be closed for the next several days after staff members tested positive for COVID-19.
During the closure, browsing and computer use will be suspended. The drive- up window will remain open and many of the virtual programs will continue.
The library will reopen 1 p.m. Sunday, September 20. More information on the closure and precautions being put in place here.
Read more stories on FOX8.com
- Joe and Jill Biden train tour launches from Cleveland Wednesday
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails