According to the store, these individuals worked at the Market District location in Strongsville.
The company reiterates that every Giant Eagle location is deep cleaned each night and sanitized regularly throughout each day.
When a notice of a positive case is received, there is immediate sanitization of the team member’s workspace, as well as any area they may have come in contact with.
Giant Eagle says that store hours have not been impacted by these positive cases due to already rigorous sanitization procedures.
Meanwhile, the Ohio Department of Health says there have been 74,932 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19, resulting in 3,174 deaths, in the state since the outbreak began. The single-day record-high number of coronavirus cases in Ohio was reported last week. (Watch the video above for more on the spread of COVID-19 in Ohio.)
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- As Kent prepares for Halloween, residents skeptical people will comply with COVID-19 ordinance
- Expect a rainy start to your week in Northeast Ohio
- 52 new coronavirus cases reported in Cleveland Sunday
- Halloween goes on at the White House during the pandemic with a few twists
- 3 suspects wanted after car, credit cards stolen from 72-year-old man whose wife is at Cleveland Clinic