Editor’s Note: The video above is a recent story from FOX 8 about coronavirus in the Parma City Schools district.
While the district has seen two positive coronavirus cases among staff members, many other staff and students are quarantined due to exposure.
A total of ten staff members and 21 students are in quarantine across the district.
The exposure is district-wide, and includes staff and students from the following:
- Dentzler Elementary
- Parma Park Elementary
- Pleasant Valley Elementary
- Hillside Middle
- Greenbriar Middle
- Shiloh Middle
- Normandy High
- Parma Senior
- Valley Forge High
- Central Office
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health has been working with the district.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Local healthcare workers keep busy on Thanksgiving as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- I-TEAM: COVID-19 survivors share stories of hope as they celebrate Thanksgiving
- Have Thanksgiving leftovers? USDA offers tips on how to safely store them for later
- 10-year-old boy sets up hot cocoa stand to help raise money for non-profit