Editor’s Note: The video above is a recent story from FOX 8 about coronavirus in the Parma City Schools district.
While the district has seen two positive coronavirus cases among staff members, many other staff and students are quarantined due to exposure.
A total of ten staff members and 21 students are in quarantine across the district.
The exposure is district-wide, and includes staff and students from the following:
- Dentzler Elementary
- Parma Park Elementary
- Pleasant Valley Elementary
- Hillside Middle
- Greenbriar Middle
- Shiloh Middle
- Normandy High
- Parma Senior
- Valley Forge High
- Central Office
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health has been working with the district.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Fourth set of human remains discovered at Lake Mead since May
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance
- Browns RB Kareem Hunt sits out drills in protest, wants extension
- Hundreds trapped by floods at Death Valley finally able to leave