The cases were confirmed among employees at Fairfax Elementary School.
All three individuals reportedly worked in the school building on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
The superintendent says the Clorox 360 Disinfecting Machine was used throughout the building and the county has been notified.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons
- Judge orders attorneys, adviser to explain bailout bill work
- 3-year-old Cleveland boy shot in hand by stray bullet