Park officials say Cedar Point adheres to CDC and Erie County Health Department guidelines regarding screening and contact tracing.
The affected employees were screened, as required by state guidelines, prior to park opening and prior to reporting to their work locations.
Cedar Point says out of respect for their employees’ privacy they will not provide any details regarding their conditions.
Last week, Cedar Point welcomed the return of guests with changes for visitor and employee safety, including mandatory masks, 50 percent occupancy and empty seats on rides to preserve social distance.
The park also no longer allows smoking and all ticketing must be purchased in advance.
You can visit Cedar Point’s website for more information on park’s coronavirus safety guidelines.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Missing: Malaysia Maxwell
- Colder air, lake effect snow heading towards Northeast Ohio
- What Phase 1B of coronavirus vaccinations will look like in Northeast Ohio
- ‘These killers are still out there’: Family asks public for help solving mother’s murder on 2-year anniversary
- 24-year-old Toledo police officer shot, killed during SWAT standoff