However, Lorain County Public Health has issued some safety guidelines for parents to keep in mind.
They recommend if you’re taking your kids trick-or-treating that you do so only with members of your household.
As always, wear reflective clothing.
They suggest designing a face mask as part of a costume.
If you’re handing out candy, they say not to have kids grab candy from a bowl.
They recommend keeping your distance when you hand out treats.
They also suggest using a PVC pipe to create a candy slide to give kids candy without being too close.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate