However, Lorain County Public Health has issued some safety guidelines for parents to keep in mind.
They recommend if you’re taking your kids trick-or-treating that you do so only with members of your household.
As always, wear reflective clothing.
They suggest designing a face mask as part of a costume.
If you’re handing out candy, they say not to have kids grab candy from a bowl.
They recommend keeping your distance when you hand out treats.
They also suggest using a PVC pipe to create a candy slide to give kids candy without being too close.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Winds chills in the teens overnight
- Heavy snow damages outdoor seating area at Little Italy restaurant
- Solon tries to provide help during power outages, bitter cold and pandemic
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- City of Cleveland reports 269 more confirmed COVID-19 cases