STRONGSVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — Add Strongsville to the list of Northeast Ohio cities canceling and/or rescheduling its upcoming outdoor events (see the video above), at least through summer.
So far, the list of events includes the following:
- Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Fourth of July fireworks
- Shred Day (which was set for June 13 and can hopefully be rescheduled)
- Touch a Truck (June 12)
- Historical Society yard sale (June 25-26)
- Safety Town
- Strongsville Community Band Concerts
- Farmers’ Market
- Strongsville Rotary’s Duck Race and Kids Fest
- All city recreation programs through August 31
The city also said that the Ehrnfelt Recreation and Senior Center is closed and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
For a list of Northeast Ohio closures announced so far, head here.