The health department says there was a COVID-19 exposure involving the staff but does not say if anyone has received a positive test.
The health department says most medical clinic appointments will be canceled through August 24.
The affected staff are in quarantine and not in the office.
The remaining staff members will continue to provide coronavirus testing and immunizations.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- As Kent prepares for Halloween, residents skeptical people will comply with COVID-19 ordinance
- Expect a rainy start to your week in Northeast Ohio
- 52 new coronavirus cases reported in Cleveland Sunday
- Halloween goes on at the White House during the pandemic with a few twists
- 3 suspects wanted after car, credit cards stolen from 72-year-old man whose wife is at Cleveland Clinic