*Watch our report above on Gov. DeWine asking Ohioans to wear masks.*
According to a press release, that brings the total to 3,481 confirmed cases and 83 deaths. The city had not reported any additional deaths since July 2.
“The fatalities include males and females ranging in age from their 30s to their 70s. The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 1 year old to their 80s,” said officials.
CDPH is working to identify anyone who may have had close contact with those individuals that would require testing or monitoring.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Sea lion at NYC’s Central Park Zoo briefly escapes enclosure amid historic flooding
- Florida investigators solve woman’s murder nearly 30 years later; suspect’s daughter provides ‘significant’ evidence
- Pandemic hangover forces used car shoppers to buy much older cars
- Sweet and Spicy: McDonald’s releasing 2 limited-time dipping sauces
- Tip screen fatigue? Here’s how much Americans are actually tipping: survey