The District says none of the students have been in a school building or in District-sponsored in-person activities.
The affected students will quarantine.
The District reports there have been several recent cases among youth hockey players and coaches.
For that reason, Shaker Heights High School has suspended its in-person activities this week.
The District says several Shaker Heights students are quarantining in relation to the situation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance
- Browns RB Kareem Hunt sits out drills in protest, wants extension
- Hundreds trapped by floods at Death Valley finally able to leave
- ‘Come on, Bernie’: Dems clash on Senate floor over Sanders child tax credit proposal