Editor’s Note: The video above is from Gov. DeWine’s press conference Oct. 8.
The staff member had not been in the Woodbury building since Tuesday however, the district is closing the school for cleaning as a precaution.
The school will reopen Wednesday.
Any staff members who are affected will be contacted based on the Cuyahoga County Board of Health recommendations.
The district has a coronavirus dashboard that is updated on weekdays at 4 p.m.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Hispanic Caucus spells out opposition to GOP border demands in X quote chain
- Remembering the attack on Pearl Harbor, 82 years later
- House Education chair announces probe into Harvard, MIT, UPenn over ‘rampant antisemitism’
- ‘Life Goes On’ actress Andrea Fay Friedman dies at 53
- Sunshine and warming up: Big changes to come