Editor’s Note: The video above is from Gov. DeWine’s press conference Oct. 8.
The staff member had not been in the Woodbury building since Tuesday however, the district is closing the school for cleaning as a precaution.
The school will reopen Wednesday.
Any staff members who are affected will be contacted based on the Cuyahoga County Board of Health recommendations.
The district has a coronavirus dashboard that is updated on weekdays at 4 p.m.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance
- Browns RB Kareem Hunt sits out drills in protest, wants extension
- Hundreds trapped by floods at Death Valley finally able to leave
- ‘Come on, Bernie’: Dems clash on Senate floor over Sanders child tax credit proposal