(Watch a portion of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s Thursday news conference, including coronavirus data, in the video player above)
WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW)– Psycle, an indoor cycling and fitness studio located on Center Ridge Road in Westlake, will be closed through Monday morning.
The studio said it was notified of positive COVID-19 cases on Thursday and alerted visitors who attended class with those individuals.
“COVID-19 is a reality in our world and unfortunately the Psycle community is not immune from it’s reach,” Psycle said on its Facebook page.
Over the next few days, the facility will be cleaned and sanitized, including another application of the commercial antimicrobial treatment EnviroShield.
“We will continue to follow all CDC protocols for social distancing, mask wearing and other precautions. We ask that our community remain diligent about following the guidelines. We kindly remind you that we will waive all late cancel fees should you not feel well and need to miss class.”
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Watch Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Ohio Gov. DeWine to hold coronavirus news conference
- Rankings: See which states don’t bother to vote and where Ohio stands on the turnout list
- ‘Voting is the key to change’: Browns urge others to vote ahead of Election Day