The testing is open to anyone.
No appointment is needed and a referral is not necessary.
The tests are free but limited.
The testing will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, August 19 and 2 to 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 20.
The tests will be conducted at the Ellen Trivanovich Aquatic Center at 32850 Electric Blvd. in Avon Lake.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Cleveland Heights police investigating after man walking with rifle allegedly said he was ‘going to kill Black people’
- Cleveland police looking for suspects who kidnapped woman, forced her to withdraw money
- Odell Beckham Jr. undergoing MRI Monday, after suffering game-ending knee injury against Bengals
- AP Top 25: Indiana jumps in at 17; Ohio State moves up to 3
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds