The owners wrote on their website that some members of their management team and restaurant staff have been identified as primary contacts of individuals who have tested positive for coronavirus.
“In order to ensure the safety of our restaurant family and island guests, we decided the best course of action was to close until we are sure our family is healthy,” they said.
The Ottawa County Health Department is currently conducting testing on the island for all employees, which will take place on Friday and Saturday.
The owners of Frosty’s said they will decide when to reopen based on the results.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Eagles going to the Super Bowl. Who’s joining them?
- Tesla ‘spontaneously’ caught fire on California highway: officials
- American Kennel Club: The most common names for dogs in 2022
- Watch: Driver rescued moments before car erupts in flames along Las Vegas Strip
- What’s Ohio’s favorite fast food joint? The answer might surprise you